Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Everyday I'm In Love




annoyed,
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 | 6:30 AM | 0 comments

talk rubbish,and i gain your pahala,
thanks,you're kind eventhough you're suck. (:

people seem to love talk rubbish behind my back and my friends' backs.
even my beloved one's!
i hate them,veryyy much.
eventhough they talk rubbish about my friends and my beloved one,i really hate them.
and the worst part is,org yg mengumpat tu kire baik dgn aku.
nowadays,it's hard to put your trust on people,even your best friends.
trust me,better you talk with dinding than your friends,it's fun!
-______-
if i can,i want to write down their names that always talk rubbish,seriously!
but,our religion taught us that,it's wrong to uncover their mistakes,so,i'm not gonna do it.
thank God,you guyyyssss. :)

Older Post | Newer Post